Natural Health Harmony Newsletter
Saturday 11th March Edition
TikTok / Instagram Content
In our last newsletter we posted a link to our TikTok page and highlighted the growth surrounding it, and now we’ve grown by almost 150 followers in two weeks.
We will continue to put out great content more consistently in the near future, as we work with more content creators.
Product Reviews and Testimonials
We at Natural Health Harmony would like to ask for your help in leaving product reviews for our skin care products. We believe that honest feedback from our customers is essential for us to improve our products and services.
Your reviews will not only help us understand what we’re doing right, but also where we can improve. It will also help other customers make informed decisions when choosing the right skin or haircare products for their needs.
Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, and we would greatly appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to leave a review on our website or other review platforms such as Google or TrustPilot. Your opinion matters to us and we promise to take all reviews into consideration as we strive to provide the best possible products and services to our customers.
Thank you for your support and for choosing us for your skin care needs and as a way of saying thank you we will be issuing a discount code for your next order when you leave a product review.
Product of the Month – March 23
Our featured product for March is our Shea Butter and Coconut Oil Mix.
A blend of Shea Butter and Coconut Oil is an excellent choice for moisturising and nourishing all skin types.
Shea Butter is rich in vitamins and minerals and has anti-inflammatory properties, while Coconut Oil is rich in fatty acids and works to protect the skin’s natural barrier. Together, they help to nourish and hydrate the skin while also offering protection from environmental stressors.
Additionally, the combination of these two natural ingredients helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, as well as soothe irritations and improve skin tone and texture. Lastly, this blend is a great choice for people with sensitive skin, as it is hypoallergenic and helps to protect against irritation.
Skincare Suggestion #023
African Black Soap is a natural soap that is made from plantain skins, cocoa pods, and other natural ingredients. It is known for its ability to help improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation and other skin discolourations. Here are some skincare suggestions for using African Black Soap to help with hyperpigmentation:
- Start by using the soap once a day: African Black Soap can be very potent, so it’s best to start by using it once a day, either in the morning or at night. You can gradually increase the frequency as your skin gets used to it.
- Be gentle when using the soap: To avoid irritating your skin, use the soap gently and avoid rubbing it vigorously on your face. Wet your hands, lather the soap, and apply it to your face using circular motions. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Follow up with a gentle toner: After using African black soap, it’s important to restore the pH balance of your skin by using a gentle toner. Look for toners that contain natural ingredients like witch hazel, rose water, or aloe vera.
- Use a serum or cream to target hyperpigmentation: To help fade hyperpigmentation, you can use a serum or cream that contains natural ingredients like vitamin C, niacinamide, or licorice root extract. These ingredients can help brighten your skin and even out your skin tone over time.
- Protect your skin from the sun: Sun exposure can make hyperpigmentation worse, so it’s important to wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen with at least SPF 30 every day, even on cloudy days.
Remember, everyone’s skin is different, so it’s important to pay attention to how your skin reacts to African black soap and adjust your skincare routine accordingly. If you experience any irritation or dryness, reduce the frequency of use or stop using it altogether.